An Opportunity has arisen with Mitchell Inglis Glasgow for two panel beaters.
We are looking for highly skilled and self-motivated individuals who can work to the levels.
The successful applicants will be ATA certified and fully familiar with modern up to date repair methods, tooling and equipment.
We offer an excellent pay package with OTE circa £40.000 including bonus and overtime, working conditions are amongst the best in the country.
These positions do not come up often and are a real opportunity in the body repair industry.
Mitchell Inglis operate both insurer and Manufacturer-approved repair programmes.
Please forward CV for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receptionist – Salary negotiable
Mitchell Inglis is one of the UK’S biggest independent car body repair centres. Our modern bright offices are based in Scotstoun Glasgow. We deal with high volumes of accident damaged cars and are approved or recommended repairers for most of the large insurance companies and high end prestige vehicle manufacturers.
We are at present looking for a highly motivated articulate person to join our team.
In the role of Receptionist/Administrator, the successful applicant will be the first point of contact for the customer and will be required to keep the customer and their insurance company updated on the progress of their vehicle during repair. Training will be given on our management system “Autoflow” which is used to monitor the cars progress during the repair and must be updated regularly.
This position requires a person experienced in dealing with the public and who has the ability to –
- Resolve situations in a calm polite manner
- Proficient IT abilities are required
- Competency utilising Microsoft applications
- Articulate professional phone manner
- Two years minimum previous reception experience required and suitable for someone able to adapt from service reception to body repair reception
- Smart appearance is essential
- Driving licence required
- Greeting customers
- Entering customer details into our bespoke management system
- Contacting the customer and insurance companies with progress reports
- Keeping an exact audit trail of communications with the above
- Allocating replacement courtesy car to the customer and filling in appropriate paperwork
- Advising the customer of any excess that they are required to pay at collection of the vehicle and entering this data into the management system
- Working in conjunction with a small team and capable of sharing responsibilities
- Taking credit card payments manually and by phone
- Filing and scanning
- Answering switchboard if required
It would be beneficial if the applicant had the following:
- Previous experience in Vehicle Repair Industry or dealing with insurance claims
If you meet this criteria above and want to join an established and close-knit team here at Mitchell Inglis, apply for this role now.
Please send us a copy of your CV along with a covering letter that outlines your relevant experience & skills to email@example.com
References will be required
40 hours per week plus some regular overtime